The BBC’s latest reality TV show, “Crazy Rich Agents,” premiered on August 6th at 9pm. This show, set in London, follows five real-estate brokers as they compete for the opportunity to move to New York and work at Nest Seekers, a luxury brokerage firm. These new recruits must work hard to earn large commissions and succeed in some of the world’s biggest markets. The top-selling broker at Nest Seekers reportedly made £5 million last year.
One of the key aspects of any real-estate reality series is the luxurious properties showcased, and “Crazy Rich Agents” does not disappoint. The show features several multi-million pound homes, each historically significant and stunningly opulent. Here are five of the most expensive properties highlighted on the show:
1. Amberwood House: Located in South Kensington, this mansion was previously owned by prima ballerina Dame Margot Fonteyn and her husband, the former Panamanian ambassador to the UK. The newly refurbished house boasts a double-height entrance hall, a club room with a cinema, a cocktail bar, and a 12-meter swimming pool, among other luxurious amenities.
Price: £85 million
2. Culross House: Situated in Mayfair, this three-story brick home was once the coach house for the head groom of the earls of Essex. It features a two-tiered garden, an indoor pool room finished with Kenya Black Marble, and a walk-in wine cellar. The house also has two master bedrooms adorned with Hermes cushions and luxurious silk carpets.
Price: £30 million
3. Linksway: Voted as “The Best House in the UK” in 2016, this Northwood residence spans over 13,297 square feet and includes six bedrooms and seven bathrooms. The property showcases an outdoor undercover bar, an indoor bar, floating staircases, floor-to-ceiling glass windows, a private Japanese water garden, a snooker room, and a tennis lawn.
Price: £15 million
4. The Villa Blue Coast, Monaco: Located a short drive away from the Monte Carlo casino, this seven-bedroom villa offers breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea. Its features include a private terrace, a heated infinity pool, a spa with a jacuzzi and massage area, and a temperature-regulated wine cellar.
Price: £12.9 million
5. St John’s Wood: This six-bedroom home in one of London’s prestigious postcodes offers an open-plan kitchen, a dining area, and a family room. The property spans 7,257 square feet and includes a conservatory, a cinema room, a private sauna, an indoor swimming pool, and a private garden. The master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite with a walk-in shower and his-and-her vanities.
Price: £11.5 million
“Crazy Rich Agents” is now available to watch on BBC Two and iPlayer in the UK. The show combines the glamour of “Selling Sunset” with the competition of “The Apprentice,” making it a must-watch for fans of both genres.